Thursday, February 9, 2012

Online Marketing For Small Business

Do you need to market online? It depends, are you in business? do you have a small business with a very tight budget but want to start an online marketing campaign? It does not have to be a very expensive proposition. I consult with many small businesses that not only want but need to start some sort of online marketing campaign, its a must in today's business world, it does not matter if you run a fortune 500 company or a local candy store any business can benefit from having an online presence, from your local Real Estate agent to your neighborhood Doctor. I usually start with my clients web site if they don't have one then I build them one, this could be done on a small budget as well, I have started companies off with an initial investment as low as $500. You can set up a small site with some SEO and then throw a Facebook fan page into the mix, set up a blog ans walla! your on your way. In my opinion using Facebook to build your brand and You Tube to promote videos are a great way to start, you don't need a million dollar web site to start generating interest in your business either, if you have any questions about marketing your business online. I can be reached at 973-864-0065.

No comments:

Post a Comment