Monday, April 2, 2012

So Where Is Seach Headed?

So from what I am seeing at the moment search is becoming more integrated with Social Media, especially with what G+ is doing I can see on a daily basis that GOOGLE is making small changes towards having their social network and human interaction tied up into search results. I think we will see a day when search terms and phrases will be obsolete and human interaction will rule the SEO world, so what does this mean for current businesses and SEO professionals? it means that we are going to have to help our clients really build and distribute quality content not only on their website but across the whole Social Media spectrum and content will really be KING! but not the way you see it today sprinkled with keywords, it is going to have to actually be a living breathing thing that will draw people to it. I am starting to see the shift and I am working myself on shifting my practices focus, Face book, Twitter, Google+, Tumbler, Blogs are all going to count even more so title tags, meta data will count for less in the next couple of years, the search engines are getting smarter and even inbound linking will not matter any longer, again this is my opinion, what do you think?

Matthew DeFede is owner of defede::media:: an online marketing company

No comments:

Post a Comment